Translation of housing association in Spanish:
- (in UK)(asociación que construye o renueva viviendas para alquilarlas a precios módicos)Example sentences
- No bids are put in for government schemes for new council properties, nor for HCA funding for housing association developments.
- By the age of 15 years old Thomas was back with his Mother in a new home provided by a housing association.
- The developer is Homes for Change Housing Cooperative in partnership with the Guinness Trust housing association.
Definition of housing association in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.