Translation of housing association in Spanish:
- (in UK)(asociación que construye o renueva viviendas para alquilarlas a precios módicos)Example sentences
- No bids are put in for government schemes for new council properties, nor for HCA funding for housing association developments.
- By the age of 15 years old Thomas was back with his Mother in a new home provided by a housing association.
- The developer is Homes for Change Housing Cooperative in partnership with the Guinness Trust housing association.
Definition of housing association in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.