- 1.1 (of wheel) cubo (m)More example sentences1.2 (focal point) centro (m) the hub of the universe el centro del universo
More example sentences
- Remove your wheels, and wipe them down, since the dirt gets lodged in the little nooks and crannies of the wheel hubs and spokes.
- Instead, a few species are like hubs, with spokes radiating out to the other species.
- Now we are keeping that going, and working on some other parts that are new to us - pedals, cranks, hubs and wheels.
- Clubs need to be innovative, family friendly and at the hub of local activity.
- He said that he expected that the region would become an international hub of tourism.
- For centuries this quaint location has been a hub of activity; that of natural forces and that of man.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.