- 1.1 (of wheel) cubo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (focal point) centro (masculine) the hub of the universe el centro del universo
More example sentences
- Remove your wheels, and wipe them down, since the dirt gets lodged in the little nooks and crannies of the wheel hubs and spokes.
- Instead, a few species are like hubs, with spokes radiating out to the other species.
- Now we are keeping that going, and working on some other parts that are new to us - pedals, cranks, hubs and wheels.
- Clubs need to be innovative, family friendly and at the hub of local activity.
- He said that he expected that the region would become an international hub of tourism.
- For centuries this quaint location has been a hub of activity; that of natural forces and that of man.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.