Translation of hub in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of wheel)Example sentences1.2 (focal point) the hub of the universe
el centro del universoExample sentences
- Remove your wheels, and wipe them down, since the dirt gets lodged in the little nooks and crannies of the wheel hubs and spokes.
- Instead, a few species are like hubs, with spokes radiating out to the other species.
- Now we are keeping that going, and working on some other parts that are new to us - pedals, cranks, hubs and wheels.
- Clubs need to be innovative, family friendly and at the hub of local activity.
- He said that he expected that the region would become an international hub of tourism.
- For centuries this quaint location has been a hub of activity; that of natural forces and that of man.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.