- 1.1 (color) color (masculine) 1.2 (shade) tono (masculine)More example sentences1.3 (political leaning) color (masculine), tendencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Color experts discuss the appeal of color and different meanings behind hues, tones and shades.
- By the way, you will find all hues and shades at the fair, except for two colours - blue and black; because roses don't possess the genes for those particular colours.
- The colour theme is predominantly shades of warm hues.
- After all, it is a way of establishing a working relationship with people of all hues by the political parties.
- It is interesting to note how the political leaders of different hues appear either ‘wielding’ an ice-cream cone or pushing an ice-cream cart.
- There was a steady flow of political leaders of all hues and television cameramen were vying with one another to get the best visuals of the injured leaders and the response of the visitors.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the