Translation of hue in Spanish:
- 1.1 (color) color (masculine) 1.2 (shade) tono (masculine)Example sentences1.3 (political leaning) color (masculine), tendencia (feminine)
- Color experts discuss the appeal of color and different meanings behind hues, tones and shades.
- By the way, you will find all hues and shades at the fair, except for two colours - blue and black; because roses don't possess the genes for those particular colours.
- The colour theme is predominantly shades of warm hues.
- After all, it is a way of establishing a working relationship with people of all hues by the political parties.
- It is interesting to note how the political leaders of different hues appear either ‘wielding’ an ice-cream cone or pushing an ice-cream cart.
- There was a steady flow of political leaders of all hues and television cameramen were vying with one another to get the best visuals of the injured leaders and the response of the visitors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.