Translation of hunger in Spanish:
- 1.1 (crave)to hunger
foro [literary] aftersomethingestar sediento dealgo [literary]Example sentences1.2 (be hungry) [archaic]
- But humanity hungers for a sense of right and wrong, for some absolute moral values.
- I looked over at Ethan, his eyes on me, a sudden flash of desire in his eyes, I knew he still hungered for me as my lips curled into a smile.
- Aye, he was a kind and strong leader, but he hungered after adventure and ran after it with haste.
tener hambreExample sentences
- How many hungered, sickened or died as a result?
- Tell it to all those who hungered and thirsted and prayed and begged for help.
- By analogy, a mother does not love her child because it hungers and cries, even though its crying makes new demands upon her love.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.