Translation of hunk in Spanish:
- 1.1 (chunk) trozo (masculine), pedazo (masculine) a hunk of bread/meat/cheese un trozo de pan/carne/quesoExample sentences1.2 (man) [colloquial/familiar] monumento (masculine), cachas (masculine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], churro (masculine) (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar] who's that gorgeous hunk (of a man)? ¿quién es ese monumento (de hombre)? [colloquial/familiar] he's quite a hunk está buenísimo [colloquial/familiar], está como un tren or como un camión [colloquial/familiar], está muy cachas (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
- By using knives and forks to cut food into smaller pieces, we no longer need a large enough jaw to cram in big hunks of food.
- The blast, not far from diplomatic quarters and the king's main palace, left piles of rubble, hunks of twisted metal, broken glass and a large crater.
- As they turned to face their attacker, they were met with a spread of missiles that sent them flying back in tangled hunks of shrapnel.
- This is a woman whose man-meeting strategy is to go on cruises and toss herself overboard to attract rescue-minded hunks.
- After Jan grows up to be a young hunk, he too attracts the attention of the fairer sex.
- Would you vote for an unapologetically sexually aggressive hunk, however past his prime?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.