Translation of hurrah in Spanish:
- ¡hurra!Example sentences
- Holiday plans to Spain were also discussed - hurrah!
- It's hoped that this will be an annual event - hurrah!
- They had disappeared when I went to bed last night, and I was like, hurrah!
- Everyone ought to lead a parade once in their life, just to experience the curious sensation of marching down the middle of the street to cheers and hurrahs.
- But when you are woken up by jugglers throwing batons and chainsaws, and all the hurrahs, that gets a little annoying.
- Actually, the Italian Prime Minister deserves a double chorus of hurrahs!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.