Translation of hustler in Spanish:
- 1.1 (hard worker) [colloquial]he's a real hustlerpersona (feminine) trabajadoraes muy trabajador or tenazExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (swindler) [slang]
- In his world of small-time hustlers, grouchy thugs and laconic crimefighters, there's always somebody with a new angle to work or a new beef to settle.
- He's a thief, hustler, scamster, con man, who enjoys ripping off friends, family, waiters, old ladies, etc.
- I shall meet some con men and hustlers, too, I suppose.
1.3 (prostitute) [slang]estafador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(Cuba)jinetero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]puto, (-ta) (masculine, feminine) [vulgar](Cuba)jinetero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]
- When he was a teenager, he lived on the street as a hustler and prostitute.
- I didn't get any of that working with the pimps, or the hustlers.
- For instance, in Brazil professional and amateur hustlers constitute different groups, where the latter usually do not identify as hustlers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.