Translation of hustler in Spanish:
- 1 (hard worker) [colloquial]persona (feminine) trabajadorahe's a real hustleres muy trabajador or tenazExample sentences
- In his world of small-time hustlers, grouchy thugs and laconic crimefighters, there's always somebody with a new angle to work or a new beef to settle.
- He's a thief, hustler, scamster, con man, who enjoys ripping off friends, family, waiters, old ladies, etc.
- I shall meet some con men and hustlers, too, I suppose.
- When he was a teenager, he lived on the street as a hustler and prostitute.
- I didn't get any of that working with the pimps, or the hustlers.
- For instance, in Brazil professional and amateur hustlers constitute different groups, where the latter usually do not identify as hustlers.
- 2 (swindler) [slang]estafador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) (Cuba)
jinetero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.