Translation of hybrid in Spanish:
- (species/system/car)hybrid circuit (Electronics)circuito (masculine) híbrido or mixtoExample sentences
- But at the same time, he teases out of the monitor a hybrid video stream composed of diverse elements, synthesized and reordered.
- Some comments really do conjure hybrid cities and mixed realities.
- For many the gaming elements of a hybrid device could be a turn-off.
- The debate over whether or not to use hybrid varieties becomes very different when you switch from big-time agriculture to home gardening.
- There are well over 300 species of Dianthus, including hundreds of hybrid varieties.
- One advantage of male-sterile plants is in the production of hybrid varieties of some species that currently are difficult and expensive to produce in quantity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to