Translation of hyperactive in Spanish:
- [child/thyroid] hiperactivo; [imagination] desbordanteExample sentences
- After about five days patients enter a second phase in which they are restless but not hyperactive or hostile and are now cooperative.
- The hyperactive groups, however, did not differ from each other in the number of time estimation errors.
- So where does this tale of abnormal, sane, hyperactive ambition begin?
- I have three hyperactive children and two of them have behavioural problems, so I really need a job I can do at home.
- Blue softens the energy of hyperactive children's rooms.
- Willoughby, an attention-seeking hyperactive child, was, by his mid to late teens, violently deranged.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.