Translation of hypnotic in Spanish:
- [suggestion/state] hipnótico; [voice/eyes/rhythm] hipnotizador, hipnotizanteExample sentences
- She maintains that hypnotic subjects are asked basically to take on ‘what really amounts to a parody of epileptic symptoms.’
- The importance of using both high and low hypnotizable subjects in hypnotic pain research is emphasized.
- That means that the eye roll accounts for very little of the subject's hypnotic behavior.
- His voice may not be as pure as it once was, nor soar quite so magnificently, but it is still wonderfully hypnotic.
- ‘Remember Me’ contains one of the greatest guitar riffs of all time and ‘Fear Of Drowning’ is wonderfully hypnotic.
- This celebration conveys its own hypnotic delight, inviting us to suspend unanswerable questions about its ultimate purpose.
noun/nombrec and u
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.