Translation of hypnotic in Spanish:
- [suggestion/state] hipnótico; [voice/eyes/rhythm] hipnotizador, hipnotizanteExample sentences
- She maintains that hypnotic subjects are asked basically to take on ‘what really amounts to a parody of epileptic symptoms.’
- The importance of using both high and low hypnotizable subjects in hypnotic pain research is emphasized.
- That means that the eye roll accounts for very little of the subject's hypnotic behavior.
- His voice may not be as pure as it once was, nor soar quite so magnificently, but it is still wonderfully hypnotic.
- ‘Remember Me’ contains one of the greatest guitar riffs of all time and ‘Fear Of Drowning’ is wonderfully hypnotic.
- This celebration conveys its own hypnotic delight, inviting us to suspend unanswerable questions about its ultimate purpose.
noun/nombrec and u
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.