Translation of hysterical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Psychology)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (uncontrolled)
- And as he watched her in confusion, Shelley's chuckle turned into an uncontrollable, hysterical fit of laughter.
- Approach this end room and the first thing noticed will be the hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.
- The young woman had crying fits, which were interspersed with screams and bursts of hysterical laughter.
(fans/crowd)he had a hysterical outburst
- So I may be a cynical, hysterical, psychotic, twisted masochist.
- Such a figure is literally and etymologically hysterical, as it is excessively feminized; it is also psychoanalytically hysterical.
- Although Halle is not around to encounter Beloved, he too suffers trauma and exhibits hysterical symptoms.
histéricole dio un ataque de histeriashe broke into a fit of hysterical laughter
se puso histéricoempezó a reírse histéricamente1.3 (very funny) [colloquial]para morirse or desternillarse de (la) risa
tronchante (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- How did this role come to you, this very funny, hysterical gun moll role?
- For the show, a group of puppeteers steps in and performs these calls with some very funny looking puppets on hysterical sets.
- Extreme gore and hysterical pratfalls all combine in a truly memorable mix.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.