Translation of hysterical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Psychology)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (uncontrolled)
- And as he watched her in confusion, Shelley's chuckle turned into an uncontrollable, hysterical fit of laughter.
- Approach this end room and the first thing noticed will be the hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.
- The young woman had crying fits, which were interspersed with screams and bursts of hysterical laughter.
(fans/crowd)he had a hysterical outburstshe broke into a fit of hysterical laughterse puso histérico1.3 (very funny) [colloquial]empezó a reírse histéricamentepara morirse or desternillarse de (la) risaExample sentences
- So I may be a cynical, hysterical, psychotic, twisted masochist.
- Such a figure is literally and etymologically hysterical, as it is excessively feminized; it is also psychoanalytically hysterical.
- Although Halle is not around to encounter Beloved, he too suffers trauma and exhibits hysterical symptoms.
- How did this role come to you, this very funny, hysterical gun moll role?
- For the show, a group of puppeteers steps in and performs these calls with some very funny looking puppets on hysterical sets.
- Extreme gore and hysterical pratfalls all combine in a truly memorable mix.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.