- 1.1 (nervous agitation) histeria (f), histerismo (m) a fit of hysterics un ataque de histeria to go into hysterics ponerse* histérico he nearly had hysterics por poco le da un ataque or se pone histérico she was almost in hysterics estaba como locaMore example sentences1.2 (laughter) [colloquial/familiar] ataque (m) de risa just looking at him sent us into hysterics solo con verlo, nos dio un ataque de risa Jim had us in hysterics Jim nos hizo morir or desternillar de (la) risa, nos hizo troncharos (Esp) [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences
- She got a second Oscar nod, as Best Supporting Actress, for her wildly funny hysterics in Allen's Husbands and Wives.
- But his mission is complicated by Louis' quirks and emotional hysterics.
- It would simply be helpful if the neighbours could resign themselves to an approximately similar exercise, with fewer tantrums and hysterics.
- I was laughing in hysterics, yet utterly disgusted!
- Like a woman loosing all sanity, I began to laugh in hysterics.
- Kayla laughed in hysterics as her skates slid up under her and she landed on her bottom.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.