Translation of hysterics in Spanish:
- 1 (nervous agitation) a fit of hystericsun ataque de histeriato go into hystericsponerse histéricohe nearly had hystericspor poco le da un ataque or se pone histéricoshe was almost in hystericsestaba como locaExample sentences
- She got a second Oscar nod, as Best Supporting Actress, for her wildly funny hysterics in Allen's Husbands and Wives.
- But his mission is complicated by Louis' quirks and emotional hysterics.
- It would simply be helpful if the neighbours could resign themselves to an approximately similar exercise, with fewer tantrums and hysterics.
- 2 (laughter) [colloquial]ataque (masculine) de risajust looking at him sent us into hystericssolo con verlo, nos dio un ataque de risaJim had us in hystericsJim nos hizo morir or desternillar de (la) risanos hizo troncharos (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- I was laughing in hysterics, yet utterly disgusted!
- Like a woman loosing all sanity, I began to laugh in hysterics.
- Kayla laughed in hysterics as her skates slid up under her and she landed on her bottom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.