Translation of ice lolly in Spanish:
- (British English)paleta (feminine) helada
(Spain) polo (masculine)
(River Plate area) palito (masculine) helado
(Southern Cone) chupete (masculine) heladoExample sentences
- It is a natural ice lolly - sweet, light, refreshing, reviving.
- I want to be playing on the swings in the park - eating an ice lolly.
- This was a barrel of fish-heads and guts from the Walkers Cay fish-cleaning room, frozen into a giant ice lolly.
Definition of ice lolly in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.