- 1 (chilled) [melon/tea] heladoMore example sentences
- Have a drink of cool or iced water if you are flushed, it may help to settle it down.
- Bottles of green tea, cooled in chests of iced water, are among the refreshing drinks available.
- I'm watching Meet the Press, as I drink iced coffee and eat an egg sandwich.
- 2 (covered in icing) [bun] glaseado; [cake] con baño de fondantMore example sentences
- The family cook runs out of mincemeat, the cake is not iced yet and the tree is still to be decorated.
- A big thank you to Mary Morrisson who has baked and donated a beautiful iced cake to be raffled.
- Uncle Sam arrives in good time: The marquee is up, Uncle Sam's arrived, and the cake is iced.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.