Translation of iced in Spanish:
- 1 (chilled)(melon/tea)
- Have a drink of cool or iced water if you are flushed, it may help to settle it down.
- Bottles of green tea, cooled in chests of iced water, are among the refreshing drinks available.
- I'm watching Meet the Press, as I drink iced coffee and eat an egg sandwich.
- 2 (covered in icing)(bun)
con baño de fondantExample sentences
- The family cook runs out of mincemeat, the cake is not iced yet and the tree is still to be decorated.
- A big thank you to Mary Morrisson who has baked and donated a beautiful iced cake to be raffled.
- Uncle Sam arrives in good time: The marquee is up, Uncle Sam's arrived, and the cake is iced.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.