- 1 (chilled) [melon/tea] heladoMore example sentences
- Have a drink of cool or iced water if you are flushed, it may help to settle it down.
- Bottles of green tea, cooled in chests of iced water, are among the refreshing drinks available.
- I'm watching Meet the Press, as I drink iced coffee and eat an egg sandwich.
- 2 (covered in icing) [bun] glaseado; [cake] con baño de fondantMore example sentences
- The family cook runs out of mincemeat, the cake is not iced yet and the tree is still to be decorated.
- A big thank you to Mary Morrisson who has baked and donated a beautiful iced cake to be raffled.
- Uncle Sam arrives in good time: The marquee is up, Uncle Sam's arrived, and the cake is iced.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...