Translation of iced in Spanish:
- 1 (chilled) [melon/tea] heladoExample sentences
- Have a drink of cool or iced water if you are flushed, it may help to settle it down.
- Bottles of green tea, cooled in chests of iced water, are among the refreshing drinks available.
- I'm watching Meet the Press, as I drink iced coffee and eat an egg sandwich.
- 2 (covered in icing) [bun] glaseado; [cake] con baño de fondantExample sentences
- The family cook runs out of mincemeat, the cake is not iced yet and the tree is still to be decorated.
- A big thank you to Mary Morrisson who has baked and donated a beautiful iced cake to be raffled.
- Uncle Sam arrives in good time: The marquee is up, Uncle Sam's arrived, and the cake is iced.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.