- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] 1.1 (hard) glaseado (m), fondant (m) 1.2 (soft) (British English/inglés británico) baño (masculine) chocolate icing baño (masculine) de chocolateMore example sentences
- The carton says: ‘Great for cakes, icings, biscuits, French toast, quiche, batters and coatings for baking or frying!’
- Powdery confectioners' sugar contains a small amount of starch, which is desirable in some products like icings and pastry creams but not desirable in brioche.
- Cakes covered with these relatively simple icings are often further decorated with the addition of glacé cherries, angelica, silver dragées, hundreds and thousands, etc.
- 2 (formation of ice) formación (feminine) de hieloMore example sentences
- Mixed ice is the most dangerous kind of airframe icing due to its weight and disruption to the airflow.
- Compared to the turbulence, the hail and the lightning, icing was the biggest threat of all.
- Signs of engine icing could include loss of power, abnormal or slow RPM response to throttle movement, and indications of engine surge or stall.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.