- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] 1.1 (hard) glaseado (masculine), fondant (masculine) 1.2 (soft) (British English/inglés británico) baño (masculine) chocolate icing baño (masculine) de chocolateMore example sentences
- The carton says: ‘Great for cakes, icings, biscuits, French toast, quiche, batters and coatings for baking or frying!’
- Powdery confectioners' sugar contains a small amount of starch, which is desirable in some products like icings and pastry creams but not desirable in brioche.
- Cakes covered with these relatively simple icings are often further decorated with the addition of glacé cherries, angelica, silver dragées, hundreds and thousands, etc.
- 2 (formation of ice) formación (feminine) de hieloMore example sentences
- Mixed ice is the most dangerous kind of airframe icing due to its weight and disruption to the airflow.
- Compared to the turbulence, the hail and the lightning, icing was the biggest threat of all.
- Signs of engine icing could include loss of power, abnormal or slow RPM response to throttle movement, and indications of engine surge or stall.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.