- 1.1 [located/placed/equipped] inmejorablemente they are ideally suited to each other están hechos el uno para el otro or forman una pareja idealMore example sentences1.2 (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) ideally, no one would have to do it/we should leave at 7 lo ideal sería que nadie tuviera que hacerlo/que saliéramos a las 7
More example sentences
- Sampras is a powerful predator whose game is ideally suited to grass.
- Wood gained four points from a snooker on the last red which left him ideally positioned for a clearance.
- Any 49-key keyboard is not ideally suited for playing piano music.
- The Rams would like him on the field a lot more, ideally about two-thirds of the time.
- A good bat correctly knocked in ideally would last about 1000 runs including net use.
- Such grants should, ideally, contribute an overhead to the university.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.