Translation of ideally in Spanish:
- 1.1 [located/placed/equipped] inmejorablemente they are ideally suited to each other están hechos el uno para el otro or forman una pareja idealExample sentences1.2 (sentence adv) ideally, no one would have to do it/we should leave at 7 lo ideal sería que nadie tuviera que hacerlo/que saliéramos a las 7
- Sampras is a powerful predator whose game is ideally suited to grass.
- Wood gained four points from a snooker on the last red which left him ideally positioned for a clearance.
- Any 49-key keyboard is not ideally suited for playing piano music.
- The Rams would like him on the field a lot more, ideally about two-thirds of the time.
- A good bat correctly knocked in ideally would last about 1000 runs including net use.
- Such grants should, ideally, contribute an overhead to the university.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.