Translation of ideally in Spanish:
- 1.1(located/placed/equipped)they are ideally suited to each other
inmejorablementeestán hechos el uno para el otro or forman una pareja idealExample sentences1.2 (sentence adv) ideally, no one would have to do it/we should leave at 7
lo ideal sería que nadie tuviera que hacerlo/que saliéramos a las 7Example sentences
- Sampras is a powerful predator whose game is ideally suited to grass.
- Wood gained four points from a snooker on the last red which left him ideally positioned for a clearance.
- Any 49-key keyboard is not ideally suited for playing piano music.
- The Rams would like him on the field a lot more, ideally about two-thirds of the time.
- A good bat correctly knocked in ideally would last about 1000 runs including net use.
- Such grants should, ideally, contribute an overhead to the university.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.