Translation of identical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (exactly alike) idéntico these vases are/look identical estos jarrones son/parecen idénticos to be identical
too withsth ser* idéntico aalgoExample sentences1.2 (same) [colloquial/familiar] mismísimo it's the identical brooch I lost last week es el mismísimo prendedor que perdí la semana pasada
- For the final day, Torrance has picked an outfit identical to the one he wore while sinking that putt 17 years ago.
- It was otherwise identical to the other Pizza Express restaurants in every detail.
- To the untrained ear, the Wagnerian clarinet sounds almost identical to its more modern cousin.
- The solicitor should not be exposed to two separate actions for the identical loss.
- Does a restaurant get three stars here only if the identical restaurant would get three stars in Paris?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to