- 1.1 (exactly alike) idéntico these vases are/look identical estos jarrones son/parecen idénticos identical twins gemelos (masculine plural) univitelinos [technical/técnico], gemelos (masculine plural) (Latin America/América Latina) , gemelos (masculine plural) idénticos (Spain/España) to be identical
too withsth ser* idéntico aalgoMore example sentences1.2 (same) [colloquial/familiar] mismísimo it's the identical brooch I lost last week es el mismísimo prendedor que perdí la semana pasada
More example sentences
- For the final day, Torrance has picked an outfit identical to the one he wore while sinking that putt 17 years ago.
- It was otherwise identical to the other Pizza Express restaurants in every detail.
- To the untrained ear, the Wagnerian clarinet sounds almost identical to its more modern cousin.
- The solicitor should not be exposed to two separate actions for the identical loss.
- Does a restaurant get three stars here only if the identical restaurant would get three stars in Paris?
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)