Translation of identification in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (act of identifying) a sample has been sent to the lab for identificationse ha enviado una muestra al laboratorio para su identificaciónExample sentences1.2 (evidence of identity) have you got any other identification?
¿tiene algún otro documento que acredite su identidad?(before noun) identification braceletbrazalete (masculine) de identificaciónidentification papers/documentspapeles (masculine plural) /documentos (masculine plural) de identificaciónidentification tag (American English) [formal]
- In fact no positive identification of him is ever made.
- The first step in the risk management process is risk identification.
- Well, the whole process of identification actually takes place a few steps before DNA testing.
documentación (feminine)placa (feminine) de identidad
- 2 (empathy, association)identification
withsomebody/somethingidentificación (feminine)he felt a close identification with the main character conalguien/algosentía una gran identificación con el protagonistathe identification of happiness with material wealth
se sentía muy identificado con el protagonistala identificación de la felicidad con la riqueza materialExample sentences
- Possibly this would add a sense of discomfort, and possibly an identification with imprisonment.
- From the folk culture, adolescents receive a world view and an identification with a unique cultural system.
- Their lifelong identification with the working class was forged during these years.
- The identification of order with law eliminates from public consciousness the very concept of the decentralized provision of order.
- There is a tendency to associate case studies with qualitative research, but such an identification is not appropriate.
- It also facilitated the identification of the church and of various church associations with the National Revolution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.