Translation of identification in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (act of identifying) identificación (feminine) a sample has been sent to the lab for identification se ha enviado una muestra al laboratorio para su identificaciónExample sentences1.2 (evidence of identity) have you got any other identification? ¿tiene algún otro documento que acredite su identidad? (before noun/delante del nombre) identification bracelet brazalete (masculine) de identificación identification papers/documents papeles (masculine plural)/documentos (masculine plural) de identificación, documentación (feminine) identification tag (American English/inglés norteamericano) [formal] placa (feminine) de identidad
- In fact no positive identification of him is ever made.
- The first step in the risk management process is risk identification.
- Well, the whole process of identification actually takes place a few steps before DNA testing.
- 2 (empathy, association) identification
withsb/sth identificación (feminine) conalgn/algo he felt a close identification with the main character sentía una gran identificación con el protagonista, se sentía muy identificado con el protagonista the identification of happiness with material wealth la identificación de la felicidad con la riqueza materialExample sentences
- Possibly this would add a sense of discomfort, and possibly an identification with imprisonment.
- From the folk culture, adolescents receive a world view and an identification with a unique cultural system.
- Their lifelong identification with the working class was forged during these years.
- The identification of order with law eliminates from public consciousness the very concept of the decentralized provision of order.
- There is a tendency to associate case studies with qualitative research, but such an identification is not appropriate.
- It also facilitated the identification of the church and of various church associations with the National Revolution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.