- 1 1.1 (act of identifying) identificación (feminine) a sample has been sent to the lab for identification se ha enviado una muestra al laboratorio para su identificaciónMore example sentences1.2 (evidence of identity) have you got any other identification? ¿tiene algún otro documento que acredite su identidad? (before noun/delante del nombre) identification bracelet brazalete (masculine) de identificación identification papers/documents papeles (mpl)/documentos (mpl) de identificación, documentación (f) identification tag (American English/inglés norteamericano) [formal] placa (feminine) de identidad
- In fact no positive identification of him is ever made.
- The first step in the risk management process is risk identification.
- Well, the whole process of identification actually takes place a few steps before DNA testing.
- 2 (empathy, association) identification
withsb/sth identificación (feminine) conalgn/algo he felt a close identification with the main character sentía una gran identificación con el protagonista, se sentía muy identificado con el protagonista the identification of happiness with material wealth la identificación de la felicidad con la riqueza materialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Possibly this would add a sense of discomfort, and possibly an identification with imprisonment.
- From the folk culture, adolescents receive a world view and an identification with a unique cultural system.
- Their lifelong identification with the working class was forged during these years.
- The identification of order with law eliminates from public consciousness the very concept of the decentralized provision of order.
- There is a tendency to associate case studies with qualitative research, but such an identification is not appropriate.
- It also facilitated the identification of the church and of various church associations with the National Revolution.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.