- 1 (device) identificador (masculine)
- 2 (person) identificador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- A verification process for release of autografts should use two unique patient identifiers to ensure that the correct procedure, site, position, and implants are used for the correct patient.
- The system gives patients a unique identifier and records details of sex, age, and each outpatient referral (including the specialty and dates of subsequent appointments).
- Think about it - the signs will probably have a unique identifier anyway, given by the roads crew to facilitate their placement.
- 3 (with organization) simpatizante (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- In contrast, only 76 per cent of Labour "identifiers" intend to back the party, while for the Liberal Democrats the figure is 83 per cent.
- Table 6.8 also shows that high American identifiers cared more about procedural fairness than did low American identifiers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.