- 1 (device) identificador (masculine)
- 2 (person) identificador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- A verification process for release of autografts should use two unique patient identifiers to ensure that the correct procedure, site, position, and implants are used for the correct patient.
- The system gives patients a unique identifier and records details of sex, age, and each outpatient referral (including the specialty and dates of subsequent appointments).
- Think about it - the signs will probably have a unique identifier anyway, given by the roads crew to facilitate their placement.
- 3 (with organization) simpatizante (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- In contrast, only 76 per cent of Labour "identifiers" intend to back the party, while for the Liberal Democrats the figure is 83 per cent.
- Table 6.8 also shows that high American identifiers cared more about procedural fairness than did low American identifiers.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)