Translation of idiot in Spanish:
- 1.1 [colloquial] (foolish person) you stupid idiot, look what you've done!¡idiota or imbécil! ¡mira lo que has hecho!(before noun) (grin/laugh)my idiot brother
de idiotael idiota de mi hermanoExample sentences1.2 [dated or offensive] (Medicine)
idiota (masculine and feminine) [anticuado u ofensivo]Example sentences
- And he is not coming into court acting like an idiot and being stupid on the stand.
- If he's such an idiot, how stupid are your guys to be losing to him this repeatedly?
- According to reports, at least half of the one hundred sheer blinding idiots stupid enough to mount the fencing and jump needed treatment from paramedics.
- In 1324 idiots and lunatics had different rights in law, but now these words have lost their more precise meanings and become little more than insults.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.