- 1.1 [child] ilegítimoMore example sentences1.2 [formal] [claim/act] ilegítimo
More example sentences1.3 (contrary to logic) [formal] inválido
- Manapat said Poe was born as the illegitimate child of an already married Spanish father and an American mother, and thus should have acquired the citizenship of his mother under Philippine law.
- Between 1949 and 1956, approximately 2,700 so-called illegitimate children were born there.
- He writes that his first experience of the police came through his unruly boyhood and that he is the father of an illegitimate child, born while he was a military police officer in South Korea.
- Denying one group their rightful possession of property, acquired according to these rules, was the illegitimate exercise of government powers and was unjust.
- In any event, the exclusion of them from the balancing exercise is likewise illegitimate.
- Sexual harassment in the workplace is an illegitimate exercise of power.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)