Translation of illiterate in Spanish:
- 1 (unable to read or write)Example sentences
- In Uganda, among those aged fifteen years and over, about 50 percent are illiterate (unable to read or write).
- Children were not allowed to attend public schools and many were illiterate; reading and writing being ‘unnatural’ technologies that would corrupt the children.
- In addition, many South Africans were illiterate, and unable to read news reports of proceedings.
- 2 (ignorant) musically/scientifically illiteratelego en música/en materia científicatechnologically illiterate managersdirectores sin conocimientos de tecnología
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.