- 1 1.1 [book/story/magazine] ilustrarMore example sentences1.2
(illustrated past p)[book/edition] ilustrado; [lecture] ilustrado con diapositivas ( or proyecciones etc) lavishly illustrated profusamente ilustradoMore example sentences
- To illustrate the Book of Ruth, Merian chose to represent Boaz and Ruth at the threshing floor.
- Photographic picture books, illustrating New York and other subjects, proliferated; a number of these featured the work of the new documentary photographers.
- John Hodgkiss edited the diverse selection of reportage and portrait photographs illustrating the book.
- When Touch of Evil was first announced, a documentary explaining and illustrating the changes that resulted from Welles' memo was to have been included with the DVD.
- One or two things seem to me underplayed (the great baroque invention of the Duet, for example), but thought has gone into explaining and illustrating most genres.
- So let's look at another example as we explain and illustrate the general method.
- 2 2.1 (explain by examples) ilustrar this example illustrates how serious the problem is este ejemplo ilustra la gravedad del problema 2.2 (show) poner* de manifiesto, demostrar*More example sentences
- One example will serve to illustrate how comprehensive and penetrating his discernment is.
- Three examples can serve to illustrate how a choice of ruler was made and the thinking behind the resources made available to him.
- Clearly, this is a grossly simplified example but it serves to illustrate how such a solution is very open to sabotage.
- [Art] ilustrar
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.