Translation of illustration in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (picture) ilustración (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (technique) ilustración (feminine)
- Among the many illustrations in this new book are previously unpublished photographs by Warhol.
- Wentzloff has been drawing children's book illustrations since she was only a child.
- It was Mr. Kalliganur who did the cover design and also a few illustrations for all these books.
- This is a powerful tool, and the author's explanation and illustration should help players apply it to their own study.
- By the close integration of text, commentary, and illustration, he gave the renaissance world a definitive anatomical thesis.
- We focus on legislation, explanation, interpretation and illustration in the form of examples.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (example) ejemplo (masculine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (exemplification) ilustración (feminine) by way of illustration a modo de ejemploExample sentences
- What more graphic illustration of that very point can there be than their reaction to Moore's article.
- He then gives a colourful and graphic illustration of the point.
- David O. Russell used a similar effect in Three Kings as a graphic and terrifying illustration of what a gunshot can do.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.