Translation of illustration in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (picture) ilustración (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (technique) ilustración (feminine)
- Among the many illustrations in this new book are previously unpublished photographs by Warhol.
- Wentzloff has been drawing children's book illustrations since she was only a child.
- It was Mr. Kalliganur who did the cover design and also a few illustrations for all these books.
- This is a powerful tool, and the author's explanation and illustration should help players apply it to their own study.
- By the close integration of text, commentary, and illustration, he gave the renaissance world a definitive anatomical thesis.
- We focus on legislation, explanation, interpretation and illustration in the form of examples.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (example) ejemplo (masculine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (exemplification) ilustración (feminine) by way of illustration a modo de ejemploExample sentences
- What more graphic illustration of that very point can there be than their reaction to Moore's article.
- He then gives a colourful and graphic illustration of the point.
- David O. Russell used a similar effect in Three Kings as a graphic and terrifying illustration of what a gunshot can do.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the