- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (picture) ilustración (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (technique) ilustración (feminine)
More example sentences
- Among the many illustrations in this new book are previously unpublished photographs by Warhol.
- Wentzloff has been drawing children's book illustrations since she was only a child.
- It was Mr. Kalliganur who did the cover design and also a few illustrations for all these books.
- This is a powerful tool, and the author's explanation and illustration should help players apply it to their own study.
- By the close integration of text, commentary, and illustration, he gave the renaissance world a definitive anatomical thesis.
- We focus on legislation, explanation, interpretation and illustration in the form of examples.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (example) ejemplo (masculine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (exemplification) ilustración (feminine) by way of illustration a modo de ejemploMore example sentences
- What more graphic illustration of that very point can there be than their reaction to Moore's article.
- He then gives a colourful and graphic illustration of the point.
- David O. Russell used a similar effect in Three Kings as a graphic and terrifying illustration of what a gunshot can do.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.