- 1.1 (pictorial) [material] de ilustraciónMore example sentences1.2 (serving to exemplify) [example/case] ilustrativo this is illustrative of their attitude esto pone de manifiesto or demuestra su actitud
More example sentences
- His photographs are an illustrative depiction of the scene specifically shot for particular assignments.
- These paintings of the 18th Century portray the richness and exuberance of illustrative art in those times.
- Loans of photographs and other illustrative items are being sought to accompany the displays of Silsden's old industries.
- Both examples are illustrative of the problems which arise because organizations, including banks, must of their nature act through human agents.
- They're seen as too important to ditch - and that's illustrative of the way universities view their students.
- And the process is illustrative of how organized they are, what kind of things they value, how careful they are.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...