- 1.1 (pictorial) [material] de ilustraciónMore example sentences1.2 (serving to exemplify) [example/case] ilustrativo this is illustrative of their attitude esto pone de manifiesto or demuestra su actitud
More example sentences
- His photographs are an illustrative depiction of the scene specifically shot for particular assignments.
- These paintings of the 18th Century portray the richness and exuberance of illustrative art in those times.
- Loans of photographs and other illustrative items are being sought to accompany the displays of Silsden's old industries.
- Both examples are illustrative of the problems which arise because organizations, including banks, must of their nature act through human agents.
- They're seen as too important to ditch - and that's illustrative of the way universities view their students.
- And the process is illustrative of how organized they are, what kind of things they value, how careful they are.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.