Translation of illustrative in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pictorial) [material] de ilustraciónExample sentences1.2 (serving to exemplify) [example/case] ilustrativo this is illustrative of their attitude esto pone de manifiesto or demuestra su actitud
- His photographs are an illustrative depiction of the scene specifically shot for particular assignments.
- These paintings of the 18th Century portray the richness and exuberance of illustrative art in those times.
- Loans of photographs and other illustrative items are being sought to accompany the displays of Silsden's old industries.
- Both examples are illustrative of the problems which arise because organizations, including banks, must of their nature act through human agents.
- They're seen as too important to ditch - and that's illustrative of the way universities view their students.
- And the process is illustrative of how organized they are, what kind of things they value, how careful they are.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.