Translation of illustrative in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pictorial)(material)de ilustraciónExample sentences1.2 (serving to exemplify)
(example/case)this is illustrative of their attitudeesto pone de manifiesto or demuestra su actitudExample sentences
- His photographs are an illustrative depiction of the scene specifically shot for particular assignments.
- These paintings of the 18th Century portray the richness and exuberance of illustrative art in those times.
- Loans of photographs and other illustrative items are being sought to accompany the displays of Silsden's old industries.
- Both examples are illustrative of the problems which arise because organizations, including banks, must of their nature act through human agents.
- They're seen as too important to ditch - and that's illustrative of the way universities view their students.
- And the process is illustrative of how organized they are, what kind of things they value, how careful they are.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.