Translation of imaginary in Spanish:
- 1.1 [person/place/danger] imaginarioExample sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [number/part] imaginario
- How they coped with this transfer of power is a vital part of these imaginary conversations.
- To escape reality, I invented an imaginary world and began writing poetry.
- I bowed to an imaginary crowd and pretended to thank my parents and all who believed in me.
- What was most perplexing was that in using these subtle and imaginary numbers it was possible to solve cubic equations.
- The idea is based on an ingenious use of the properties of imaginary numbers.
- It also only worked, he noted, when certain imaginary parts of two complex numbers cancelled out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to