- 1.1 [person/place/danger] imaginarioMore example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [number/part] imaginario
More example sentences
- How they coped with this transfer of power is a vital part of these imaginary conversations.
- To escape reality, I invented an imaginary world and began writing poetry.
- I bowed to an imaginary crowd and pretended to thank my parents and all who believed in me.
- What was most perplexing was that in using these subtle and imaginary numbers it was possible to solve cubic equations.
- The idea is based on an ingenious use of the properties of imaginary numbers.
- It also only worked, he noted, when certain imaginary parts of two complex numbers cancelled out.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.