Translation of imaginary in Spanish:
- 1.1(person/place/danger)Example sentences1.2 (Mathematics)
- How they coped with this transfer of power is a vital part of these imaginary conversations.
- To escape reality, I invented an imaginary world and began writing poetry.
- I bowed to an imaginary crowd and pretended to thank my parents and all who believed in me.
- What was most perplexing was that in using these subtle and imaginary numbers it was possible to solve cubic equations.
- The idea is based on an ingenious use of the properties of imaginary numbers.
- It also only worked, he noted, when certain imaginary parts of two complex numbers cancelled out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.