Translation of imitate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (copy)(person/mannerism)
Example sentences1.2 (resemble)
- There is nothing wrong in imitating mannerisms found in every human being.
- That is, motivated by prestige and upward mobility, lower class women try to imitate the speech of the upper class but miss the target and end up with affrication rather than frication.
- He had grown fairly adept at imitating Jimjim's clipped speech.
- But some simulations imitate real people and economies more closely than others, just as some physics models produce more authentic collisions.
- At its most basic, a paramilitary group was structured to resemble or imitate a command or military organization.
- They learn from doing, from a simulated experience that very closely imitates real life scenarios.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.