Translation of immigration in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable(before noun) (regulations/quota)
de inmigración(officer)immigration authorities/laws
de migraciónautoridades (feminine plural) de inmigración
leyes (feminine plural) de inmigraciónExample sentences
- This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
- The second great problem in immigration and illegal trafficking in people.
- The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration.
- Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.
- Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.
- I tried to plead with immigration to see if we could come to an understanding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.