- 1.1 u inmigración (f); (before n) [regulations/quota] de inmigración; [officer] de inmigración, de migración immigration authorities/laws autoridades (fpl)de inmigración, leyes (fpl) de inmigraciónMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2immigration (control) (at border, airport) (no art) (control (m) de) inmigración (f) or migración (f)
- This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
- The second great problem in immigration and illegal trafficking in people.
- The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration.
- Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.
- Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.
- I tried to plead with immigration to see if we could come to an understanding.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)