Translation of immigration in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable inmigración (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [regulations/quota] de inmigración; [officer] de inmigración, de migración immigration authorities/laws autoridades (feminine plural)de inmigración, leyes (feminine plural) de inmigraciónExample sentences
Example sentences1.2immigration (control) (at border, airport) (no article/sin artículo) (control (masculine) de) inmigración (feminine) or migración (feminine)
- This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
- The second great problem in immigration and illegal trafficking in people.
- The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration.
- Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.
- Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.
- I tried to plead with immigration to see if we could come to an understanding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.