- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable inmigración (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [regulations/quota] de inmigración; [officer] de inmigración, de migración immigration authorities/laws autoridades (fpl)de inmigración, leyes (fpl) de inmigraciónMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2immigration (control) (at border, airport) (no article/sin artículo) (control (m) de) inmigración (f) or migración (f)
- This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
- The second great problem in immigration and illegal trafficking in people.
- The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration.
- Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.
- Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.
- I tried to plead with immigration to see if we could come to an understanding.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...