Translation of immigration in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable inmigración (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [regulations/quota] de inmigración; [officer] de inmigración, de migración immigration authorities/laws autoridades (feminine plural)de inmigración, leyes (feminine plural) de inmigraciónExample sentences
Example sentences1.2immigration (control) (at border, airport) (no article/sin artículo) (control (masculine) de) inmigración (feminine) or migración (feminine)
- This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
- The second great problem in immigration and illegal trafficking in people.
- The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration.
- Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.
- Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.
- I tried to plead with immigration to see if we could come to an understanding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.