- 1.1 [vehicle/capital] inmovilizar*More example sentences1.2 [limb/patient] inmovilizar*
More example sentences
- It's whether you're immobilized by the fear of death.
- It's clearly true that he is virtually immobilized through his fear of coming across poorly in the eyes of strangers.
- The result was a government immobilized by fear of schism and unable to respond to a real opportunity to develop a better relation with the minority community.
- The damaged limbs were often kept immobilized because of the confinement of the iron lung.
- If a body part must be immobilised - to allow skin graft adherence, for example - then the part should be splinted or positioned in an anti-deformity position for the minimum time possible.
- Another barrier surgeons had to overcome was immobilizing a shattered limb while ensuring they had access to the open wound so they could treat infection.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.