Translation of immobilize in Spanish:
- 1.1(vehicle/capital)Example sentences1.2
- It's whether you're immobilized by the fear of death.
- It's clearly true that he is virtually immobilized through his fear of coming across poorly in the eyes of strangers.
- The result was a government immobilized by fear of schism and unable to respond to a real opportunity to develop a better relation with the minority community.
- The damaged limbs were often kept immobilized because of the confinement of the iron lung.
- If a body part must be immobilised - to allow skin graft adherence, for example - then the part should be splinted or positioned in an anti-deformity position for the minimum time possible.
- Another barrier surgeons had to overcome was immobilizing a shattered limb while ensuring they had access to the open wound so they could treat infection.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.