- 1.1 [vehicle/capital] inmovilizar*More example sentences1.2 [limb/patient] inmovilizar*
More example sentences
- It's whether you're immobilized by the fear of death.
- It's clearly true that he is virtually immobilized through his fear of coming across poorly in the eyes of strangers.
- The result was a government immobilized by fear of schism and unable to respond to a real opportunity to develop a better relation with the minority community.
- The damaged limbs were often kept immobilized because of the confinement of the iron lung.
- If a body part must be immobilised - to allow skin graft adherence, for example - then the part should be splinted or positioned in an anti-deformity position for the minimum time possible.
- Another barrier surgeons had to overcome was immobilizing a shattered limb while ensuring they had access to the open wound so they could treat infection.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.