- 1.1 [being/soul] inmortalMore example sentences1.2 [fame/memory/words] inmortal, imperecedero the immortal Elvis Presley el inmortal Elvis Presley
More example sentences
- I do believe I would sell my immortal soul to make him mine.
- I've heard enough about what you've seen of her to last my immortal soul a few lifetimes.
- It has all the necessary ingredients: the immortal soul, religious arguments, civil discrimination issues, and fair trade implications.
- Remember the immortal words of a famous Vegas singer: I pity those who don't drink; when they wake up, that's the best they're going to feel all day.
- We all remember their immortal rendition of ‘Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini’, but everyone always forgets Bombalurina's other hit.
- I remembered the immortal words of Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.