Translation of immortal in Spanish:
- 1.1 [being/soul] inmortalExample sentences1.2 [fame/memory/words] inmortal, imperecedero the immortal Elvis Presley el inmortal Elvis Presley
- I do believe I would sell my immortal soul to make him mine.
- I've heard enough about what you've seen of her to last my immortal soul a few lifetimes.
- It has all the necessary ingredients: the immortal soul, religious arguments, civil discrimination issues, and fair trade implications.
- Remember the immortal words of a famous Vegas singer: I pity those who don't drink; when they wake up, that's the best they're going to feel all day.
- We all remember their immortal rendition of ‘Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini’, but everyone always forgets Bombalurina's other hit.
- I remembered the immortal words of Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the