Translation of immortal in Spanish:
- 1.1 [being/soul] inmortalExample sentences1.2 [fame/memory/words] inmortal, imperecedero the immortal Elvis Presley el inmortal Elvis Presley
- I do believe I would sell my immortal soul to make him mine.
- I've heard enough about what you've seen of her to last my immortal soul a few lifetimes.
- It has all the necessary ingredients: the immortal soul, religious arguments, civil discrimination issues, and fair trade implications.
- Remember the immortal words of a famous Vegas singer: I pity those who don't drink; when they wake up, that's the best they're going to feel all day.
- We all remember their immortal rendition of ‘Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini’, but everyone always forgets Bombalurina's other hit.
- I remembered the immortal words of Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.