- 1.1 [being/soul] inmortalMore example sentences1.2 [fame/memory/words] inmortal, imperecedero the immortal Elvis Presley el inmortal Elvis Presley
More example sentences
- I do believe I would sell my immortal soul to make him mine.
- I've heard enough about what you've seen of her to last my immortal soul a few lifetimes.
- It has all the necessary ingredients: the immortal soul, religious arguments, civil discrimination issues, and fair trade implications.
- Remember the immortal words of a famous Vegas singer: I pity those who don't drink; when they wake up, that's the best they're going to feel all day.
- We all remember their immortal rendition of ‘Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini’, but everyone always forgets Bombalurina's other hit.
- I remembered the immortal words of Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.