Translation of immovable in Spanish:
(faith/conviction)he remained immovable
- Perhaps emboldened by the animal's immovable stance the cameraman decided to move a little closer.
- Obdurate and immovable, they stood, no less than the stock from which they had come.
- It was the irresistible force against the immovable object, and the object moved.
inquebrantablese mantuvo inflexibleExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 (Law)
- So it is disturbing that he is so intransigent in accepting the reality of rationing: are there other arguments over which he is similarly immovable?
- They were immovable, intimidating, overwhelming.
- She tried to persuade him not to undertake the work because of its subject matter, but of course he was immovable.
- Unfortunately, over the years, Philadelphia's building trades unions have been unfairly criticized as being immovable in our principles at a cost to the city's future growth and prosperity.
- But he also understood that the US had immovable faith in their strength, will power, and tenacity once mobilised.
- Her love for me is as strong and immovable as her faith in God, and that knowledge alone has gotten me through several times in my life when I wondered if I were worth the effort.
- Other familiar exemptions included under Article 13B (other exemptions) include insurance, the letting of immovable property, and the supply of land and buildings.
- In order, therefore, to decide whether the plaintiff can succeed in following the property into the hands of the defendants I should have to consider the law relating to immovable property in India.
- The study shows that investment in immovable property, the purchase of a flat or a house and saving deposits are the three ways Bulgarians most prefer to save money.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.