Translation of impact in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c /ˈɪmpækt/
- 1.1 (in collision) impacto (masculine) it exploded on impact estalló al hacer impactoExample sentences1.2 (effect) impacto (masculine) what will the environmental impact of these measures be? ¿qué impacto tendrán estas medidas sobre el medio ambiente? the movie had a major impact on public opinion la película impactó a or tuvo un gran impacto sobre la opinión pública this will have little impact on the budget deficit esto hará muy poca mella en el déficit presupuestario
- It is believed he died from multiple injuries caused by the impact of the collisions.
- This technique allows the sole of the club to contact the grass at impact and slide easily under the ball.
- She said the impact of the smash knocked the door off its hinges.
- The adverse effect immediately made an impact on the company's financial performance.
- All these influences have had an impact on me becoming who and what I am today.
- Moreover, advances in medicine and medical technology have had a marked impact on the process of dying.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/ɪmˈpækt/
- 1.1 (strike) hacer* impacto to impact
againsto onsth chocar* contraor hacer* impacto conalgo 1.2 (affect) to impact onsth tener* un impacto sobrealgo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a