Translation of implant in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ɪmˈplænt; ɪmˈplɑːnt/
- 1.1 [idea/ideal] inculcar*Example sentences1.2 [embryo/pacemaker/hair] implantar
- I want to say that although you cannot be possessed by demons they can implant thoughts in your mind through suggestion.
- But he has spent decades implanting the idea that he is an icon of his people and the two are inseparable.
- So, after a lot of trial and error, I finally got the spell right to implant the idea that he'd like to go on holiday.
- He is the only Oregon surgeon now implanting the disc and will train other surgeons on the procedure.
- So far in the United States, however, most of the chips have been implanted into the company's own employees.
- A pacemaker is a small, battery-powered device that is implanted permanently into the body.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/ɪmˈplænt; ɪmˈplɑːnt/
- [embryo] implantarseExample sentences
- Between five and seven days after ovulation, the fertilised egg implants into the wall of the uterus and produces root-like outgrowths called villi.
- The males and females encounter each other briefly in the spring to mate, but the fertilized egg does not implant in the uterus until 10 or 11 months later.
- Most would agree it begins when the fertilised egg implants in the woman's uterus.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.