Translation of implicit in Spanish:
- 1.1 [threat/assumption] implícito, tácitoExample sentences1.2 [confidence/trust] incondicional, total, absoluto
- Resource limitation is an implicit assumption of any competition hypothesis and should be tested.
- He conceded that such an inference would be only implicit.
- They may also be curtailed, with the explanation left implicit.
- I have further narrowed the field of important questions by following some implicit principles.
- The patient has read a bit, is very anxious, and reaches the doctor most often imagining the worst and with implicit faith in this ‘worker of miracles’.
- He has implicit faith in his advice so in spite of many people's doubts and reservations, it is now as successful and professional a partnership as there is on tour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.