Translation of implicit in Spanish:
- 1.1 [threat/assumption] implícito, tácitoExample sentences1.2 [confidence/trust] incondicional, total, absoluto
- Resource limitation is an implicit assumption of any competition hypothesis and should be tested.
- He conceded that such an inference would be only implicit.
- They may also be curtailed, with the explanation left implicit.
- I have further narrowed the field of important questions by following some implicit principles.
- The patient has read a bit, is very anxious, and reaches the doctor most often imagining the worst and with implicit faith in this ‘worker of miracles’.
- He has implicit faith in his advice so in spite of many people's doubts and reservations, it is now as successful and professional a partnership as there is on tour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.