Translation of implicitly in Spanish:
- 1 (by implication)Example sentences
- Giving him a platform seems to be a way of implicitly giving him the thumbs-up.
- The parallels to the US today are implicitly read between the lines.
- Frequently, near to total submission is implicitly or explicitly demanded by the leader/leadership.
sin reservasExample sentences
- Attendants (even midwives) are notoriously resistant to trusting the body implicitly.
- From the word go, they are implicitly generic.
- Kant holds - and Hegel obviously agrees - that reason is implicitly universal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.