- 1.1 (by implication) [suggest] implícitamente, tácitamenteMore example sentences1.2 [trust/believe] incondicionalmente, sin reservas
More example sentences
- Giving him a platform seems to be a way of implicitly giving him the thumbs-up.
- The parallels to the US today are implicitly read between the lines.
- Frequently, near to total submission is implicitly or explicitly demanded by the leader/leadership.
- Attendants (even midwives) are notoriously resistant to trusting the body implicitly.
- From the word go, they are implicitly generic.
- Kant holds - and Hegel obviously agrees - that reason is implicitly universal.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an