Translation of implicitly in Spanish:
- 1.1 (by implication)Example sentences1.2
(trust/believe)incondicionalmentesin reservasExample sentences
- Giving him a platform seems to be a way of implicitly giving him the thumbs-up.
- The parallels to the US today are implicitly read between the lines.
- Frequently, near to total submission is implicitly or explicitly demanded by the leader/leadership.
- Attendants (even midwives) are notoriously resistant to trusting the body implicitly.
- From the word go, they are implicitly generic.
- Kant holds - and Hegel obviously agrees - that reason is implicitly universal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.