Translation of important in Spanish:
- 1.1 [event/document] importante which is more important to you, happiness or success? ¿qué es más importante para ti, la felicidad o el éxito? these services are important to the community estos servicios tienen gran importancia para la comunidad the most important thing is that you eat well lo más importante es que comas bienExample sentences1.2 [person/personage/position] importante he's just trying to look important está tratando de darse importancia
- They recognize that the national interest is an important value in world politics.
- From this point of view, it is also very important to practice compassion and patience.
- It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.
- So we asked our own oracle to look at the year ahead for some of the most important people in Irish business.
- After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.
- For my family are the most important people in my life. They are what I live and work for.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.