Translation of important in Spanish:
- 1.1 [event/document] importante which is more important to you, happiness or success? ¿qué es más importante para ti, la felicidad o el éxito? these services are important to the community estos servicios tienen gran importancia para la comunidad the most important thing is that you eat well lo más importante es que comas bienExample sentences1.2 [person/personage/position] importante he's just trying to look important está tratando de darse importancia
- They recognize that the national interest is an important value in world politics.
- From this point of view, it is also very important to practice compassion and patience.
- It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.
- So we asked our own oracle to look at the year ahead for some of the most important people in Irish business.
- After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.
- For my family are the most important people in my life. They are what I live and work for.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.