Translation of important in Spanish:
- 1.1 [event/document] importante which is more important to you, happiness or success? ¿qué es más importante para ti, la felicidad o el éxito? these services are important to the community estos servicios tienen gran importancia para la comunidad the most important thing is that you eat well lo más importante es que comas bienExample sentences1.2 [person/personage/position] importante he's just trying to look important está tratando de darse importancia
- They recognize that the national interest is an important value in world politics.
- From this point of view, it is also very important to practice compassion and patience.
- It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.
- So we asked our own oracle to look at the year ahead for some of the most important people in Irish business.
- After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.
- For my family are the most important people in my life. They are what I live and work for.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the