- 1.1 [event/document] importante which is more important to you, happiness or success? ¿qué es más importante para ti, la felicidad o el éxito? these services are important to the community estos servicios tienen gran importancia para la comunidad the most important thing is that you eat well lo más importante es que comas bienMore example sentences1.2 [person/personage/position] importante he's just trying to look important está tratando de darse importancia
More example sentences
- They recognize that the national interest is an important value in world politics.
- From this point of view, it is also very important to practice compassion and patience.
- It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.
- So we asked our own oracle to look at the year ahead for some of the most important people in Irish business.
- After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.
- For my family are the most important people in my life. They are what I live and work for.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.