Translation of important in Spanish:
- 1.1(event/document)which is more important to you, happiness or success?
importante¿qué es más importante para ti, la felicidad o el éxito?these services are important to the communityestos servicios tienen gran importancia para la comunidadthe most important thing is that you eat welllo más importante es que comas bienExample sentences1.2
(person/personage/position)he's just trying to look important
- They recognize that the national interest is an important value in world politics.
- From this point of view, it is also very important to practice compassion and patience.
- It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.
importanteestá tratando de darse importanciaExample sentences
- So we asked our own oracle to look at the year ahead for some of the most important people in Irish business.
- After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.
- For my family are the most important people in my life. They are what I live and work for.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.