- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (enforcement) imposición (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (taking unfair advantage) abuso (masculine) I hope you don't think it an imposition espero que no sea una molestia or que no lo considere un abuso it really was an imposition on her hospitality la verdad es que fue abusar de su hospitalidad
More example sentences
- The smuggled electronic products and the luxury tax imposition have really hurt the local electronics companies, making them less competitive on the local market.
- The former, she charged, would allow for the creation of military zones, or the local imposition of martial law if authorities wanted to address a localized security matter.
- The imposition of taxes on groundwater is a prudent policy in terms of saving the environment from further damage, a measure which the government has in the past frequently ignored.
- Instead he is talking of changing legislation to allow the imposition of martial law.
- The second piece of legislation which Darling proposed was the imposition of a stamp duty.
- The power to control was originally limited to the imposition of conditions.
- 2 [Printing/Imprenta] imposición (feminine)More example sentences
- A one-day workshop to give DTP operators a good understanding of printing impositions covering terminology, folds and folding systems, plotting imposition layouts etc.
- These are called print impositions and are created according to the type of design featured on your letterhead, business card and envelope as well as the type of reproduction required.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.