Translation of impossible in Spanish:
- 1(task/job/request)she's making impossible demands on you
imposiblete está exigiendo lo imposibleit's impossible for him/us/me to arrive by noonle/nos/me es imposible llegar a mediodíait's impossible for two people to use the machine at the same timees imposible que dos personas utilicen la máquina al mismo tiempoExample sentences
- Drug use has become so widespread and accepted that it is impossible to enforce existing laws.
- Representing such a lifetime's work on a single disc is a near impossible task.
- Synthesising all of the various glycoforms in the laboratory would be an almost impossible task.
- Those of you in that impossible situation have all my empathy, and best wishes for a happy resolution.
- Clergy and parents are being put through impossible situations each and every year.
- He added it would put people from Pool in an impossible situation.
- 2 (intolerable)(position/situation)to make life impossible for somebody
intolerablehacerle la vida imposible a alguien
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.