Translation of impossible in Spanish:
- 1.1(task/job/request)she's making impossible demands on youit's impossible for him/us/me to arrive by noonte está exigiendo lo imposibleit's impossible for two people to use the machine at the same timele/nos/me es imposible llegar a mediodíaes imposible que dos personas utilicen la máquina al mismo tiempoExample sentences1.2 (intolerable)
(position/situation)to make life impossible for somebody1.3hacerle la vida imposible a alguienExample sentences
- Drug use has become so widespread and accepted that it is impossible to enforce existing laws.
- Representing such a lifetime's work on a single disc is a near impossible task.
- Synthesising all of the various glycoforms in the laboratory would be an almost impossible task.
- Those of you in that impossible situation have all my empathy, and best wishes for a happy resolution.
- Clergy and parents are being put through impossible situations each and every year.
- He added it would put people from Pool in an impossible situation.
- He was confusing enough when he was alive but now, when he's dead, he's impossible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.