Translation of impossible in Spanish:
- 1.1 [task/job/request] imposible she's making impossible demands on you te está exigiendo lo imposible it's impossible for him/us/me to arrive by noon le/nos/me es imposible llegar a mediodía it's impossible for two people to use the machine at the same time es imposible que dos personas utilicen la máquina al mismo tiempoExample sentences1.2 (intolerable) [position/situation] intolerable to make life impossible for sb hacerle* la vida imposible a algn 1.3 [child/person] tremendo, increíble
- Drug use has become so widespread and accepted that it is impossible to enforce existing laws.
- Representing such a lifetime's work on a single disc is a near impossible task.
- Synthesising all of the various glycoforms in the laboratory would be an almost impossible task.
- Those of you in that impossible situation have all my empathy, and best wishes for a happy resolution.
- Clergy and parents are being put through impossible situations each and every year.
- He added it would put people from Pool in an impossible situation.
- He was confusing enough when he was alive but now, when he's dead, he's impossible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.