Translation of impossible in Spanish:
- 1.1(task/job/request)she's making impossible demands on you
imposiblete está exigiendo lo imposibleit's impossible for him/us/me to arrive by noonle/nos/me es imposible llegar a mediodíait's impossible for two people to use the machine at the same timees imposible que dos personas utilicen la máquina al mismo tiempoExample sentences1.2 (intolerable)
(position/situation)to make life impossible for somebody
- Drug use has become so widespread and accepted that it is impossible to enforce existing laws.
- Representing such a lifetime's work on a single disc is a near impossible task.
- Synthesising all of the various glycoforms in the laboratory would be an almost impossible task.
intolerablehacerle la vida imposible a alguien1.3Example sentences
- Those of you in that impossible situation have all my empathy, and best wishes for a happy resolution.
- Clergy and parents are being put through impossible situations each and every year.
- He added it would put people from Pool in an impossible situation.
- He was confusing enough when he was alive but now, when he's dead, he's impossible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.