- [difficult] extremadamente, increíblemente; [lazy/slow/expensive] increíblementeMore example sentences
More example sentences
- You met… and still meet most all of my impossibly high standards, except for the big one: You aren't interested in me in return.
- Industrial production possibilities and new technologies is a major, some would say impossibly difficult, task.
- It's an impossibly demanding task that results in an immediate, gripping drama - but one that, regrettably, falls apart upon reflection.
- Certainly as a work of fiction this series could be easily dismissed as impossibly cute and unbelievable.
- And here's the impossibly blond and blue-eyed sweet boy, aged maybe five, standing in front of a Christmas tree.
- Viewed through 21 st-century eyes, the political landscape Macmillan describes seems almost impossibly genteel and good-natured.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.