Translation of impossibly in Spanish:
- [difficult] extremadamente, increíblemente; [lazy/slow/expensive] increíblementeExample sentences
- You met… and still meet most all of my impossibly high standards, except for the big one: You aren't interested in me in return.
- Industrial production possibilities and new technologies is a major, some would say impossibly difficult, task.
- It's an impossibly demanding task that results in an immediate, gripping drama - but one that, regrettably, falls apart upon reflection.
- Certainly as a work of fiction this series could be easily dismissed as impossibly cute and unbelievable.
- And here's the impossibly blond and blue-eyed sweet boy, aged maybe five, standing in front of a Christmas tree.
- Viewed through 21 st-century eyes, the political landscape Macmillan describes seems almost impossibly genteel and good-natured.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.