Translation of impossibly in Spanish:
- [difficult] extremadamente, increíblemente; [lazy/slow/expensive] increíblementeExample sentences
- You met… and still meet most all of my impossibly high standards, except for the big one: You aren't interested in me in return.
- Industrial production possibilities and new technologies is a major, some would say impossibly difficult, task.
- It's an impossibly demanding task that results in an immediate, gripping drama - but one that, regrettably, falls apart upon reflection.
- Certainly as a work of fiction this series could be easily dismissed as impossibly cute and unbelievable.
- And here's the impossibly blond and blue-eyed sweet boy, aged maybe five, standing in front of a Christmas tree.
- Viewed through 21 st-century eyes, the political landscape Macmillan describes seems almost impossibly genteel and good-natured.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.