- 1.1 (powerless) impotenteMore example sentences1.2 (sexually) impotente
More example sentences
- Yet it happened, and he felt helpless, powerless, and impotent.
- The end result is that we not only feel frightened - we often feel unable to respond, and feel powerless and impotent as individuals.
- Thus, they are impotent, powerless to confront the current regime.
- He is impotent and unable to satisfy his estranged wife.
- Rumours of his extraordinary sexual powers spread and multiplied, though they were probably nonsense - there seems more evidence, indeed, to suggest that he was sexually impotent.
- He's not impotent or physically handicapped, he just isn't very interested and says there is more to a relationship than sex.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.