Translation of impotent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (powerless)Example sentences1.2 (sexually)
- Yet it happened, and he felt helpless, powerless, and impotent.
- The end result is that we not only feel frightened - we often feel unable to respond, and feel powerless and impotent as individuals.
- Thus, they are impotent, powerless to confront the current regime.
- He is impotent and unable to satisfy his estranged wife.
- Rumours of his extraordinary sexual powers spread and multiplied, though they were probably nonsense - there seems more evidence, indeed, to suggest that he was sexually impotent.
- He's not impotent or physically handicapped, he just isn't very interested and says there is more to a relationship than sex.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.