Translation of impound in Spanish:
incautarse deExample sentences
- Tough new regulations giving the Vehicle Inspectorate powers to impound heavy goods vehicles operated without a licence are now in force with the industry's backing.
- The research added: ‘At present, police do not have the legal authority to impound these vehicles.’
- In that case the police impounded a vehicle which was being operated without a proper validation sticker and by a person for whom there was an outstanding warrant for driving without insurance.
llevar al depósito municipal(stray dogs)
llevar a la perrera municipalExample sentences
- Figures from the latest report by Waterford County Council revealed that of 681 dogs impounded by the Pound last year, just eight were re-claimed and 21 re-homed.
- You become an activist when your dog is impounded, or a freeway is built past your house, or your child gets a disease because of pollution or sour gas.
- One proposal was changing the amount of time dogs were impounded from 72 hours to one week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.