Translation of impoverish in Spanish:
- 1.1 (materially, intellectually)Example sentences
- The shirts will then be distributed to some of the most impoverished areas of the Macedonian capital.
- The costs of treatment or even testing for the disease is seen as prohibitive in such impoverished areas.
- Such companies, the argument goes, exploit poor workers abroad and impoverish workers at home by moving capital overseas.
- Prolonged military confrontation… will impoverish our resources and strength, while retarding our march to civilization by at least a hundred years.
- They impoverish soil and destroy habitat, including wetlands.
- All those obscenities and repeated slang phrases may be authentic but they tend to impoverish the language of his books.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than