Translation of impractical in Spanish:
- 1(plan/idea/suggestion)to be impractical
poco prácticono ser prácticoExample sentences
- In a 1986 book, Matsunaga came up with a brilliant, idealistic, impractical, and visionary idea.
- A very romantic nature can establish impractical or uncertain objectives.
- We hope he will join us in looking for realistic proposals to solve this problem instead of inventing impractical schemes like some latter day Walter Mitty.
- Urine tests for alcohol proved to be just as impractical in the field as blood sampling.
- India, for instance, makes short-term assignments impractical because of laborious visa requirements.
- If a site is extremely large, it becomes impractical to create and maintain an A-Z index for it.
falto de sentido prácticoExample sentences
- People who are smart but don't get things done often have PhDs and work in big companies where nobody listens to them because they are completely impractical.
- She had certainly been an attractive woman but, as he soon discovered, she was also impractical, ineffectual and, above all, conventional.
- Academics are supposed to be the impractical ones: the theorists.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.