Translation of impregnable in Spanish:
- Labyrinthine streets of ancient slum housing traversed the steep hill up to the impregnable city walls.
- Incredibly sturdy, it had been built to serve as a nuclear bomb shelter if necessary, supposedly an impregnable fortress of civil defense.
- Yes sir, but we think that the position is impregnable and we can hold it against far superior forces.
- He's seen what looked like an impregnable 22-point lead slashed to just two ahead of me.
- The victory stretched their 100 percent winning sequence to 19 matches and they now have an impregnable nine point lead at the top.
- Then, without warning, you've got the world's number one goalkeeper in self-destruct mode, the England captain glancing an own goal home and a seemingly impregnable lead overturned.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.