- 1.1 (unlikely) improbable, poco probable it is highly improbable that they will survive es muy improbable or poco probable que sobrevivanMore example sentences1.2 (implausible) [story/name] inverosímil
More example sentences
- No flight of fancy was too improbable, no wild accusation too unlikely.
- Well, it's a theory, an improbable one, but harmless fun to contemplate.
- What follows in the film is one improbable set-up after another, until it ends with the most ludicrous ending ever.
- A chap by the improbable name of Monty Nebinger emails to offer his services.
- I have a neat piece of software with the improbable name of Delicious Library.
- The trainer of the Queen's pigeons, an East Anglian with the improbable name of Carlo Napolitano, was at Sun City.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.