Translation of improbable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unlikely)it is highly improbable that they will survivepoco probablees muy improbable or poco probable que sobrevivanExample sentences1.2 (implausible)
- No flight of fancy was too improbable, no wild accusation too unlikely.
- Well, it's a theory, an improbable one, but harmless fun to contemplate.
- What follows in the film is one improbable set-up after another, until it ends with the most ludicrous ending ever.
- A chap by the improbable name of Monty Nebinger emails to offer his services.
- I have a neat piece of software with the improbable name of Delicious Library.
- The trainer of the Queen's pigeons, an East Anglian with the improbable name of Carlo Napolitano, was at Sun City.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.