Translation of improbable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unlikely) improbable, poco probable it is highly improbable that they will survive es muy improbable or poco probable que sobrevivanExample sentences1.2 (implausible) [story/name] inverosímil
- No flight of fancy was too improbable, no wild accusation too unlikely.
- Well, it's a theory, an improbable one, but harmless fun to contemplate.
- What follows in the film is one improbable set-up after another, until it ends with the most ludicrous ending ever.
- A chap by the improbable name of Monty Nebinger emails to offer his services.
- I have a neat piece of software with the improbable name of Delicious Library.
- The trainer of the Queen's pigeons, an East Anglian with the improbable name of Carlo Napolitano, was at Sun City.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.