- 1.1 (unlikely) improbable, poco probable it is highly improbable that they will survive es muy improbable or poco probable que sobrevivanMore example sentences1.2 (implausible) [story/name] inverosímil
More example sentences
- No flight of fancy was too improbable, no wild accusation too unlikely.
- Well, it's a theory, an improbable one, but harmless fun to contemplate.
- What follows in the film is one improbable set-up after another, until it ends with the most ludicrous ending ever.
- A chap by the improbable name of Monty Nebinger emails to offer his services.
- I have a neat piece of software with the improbable name of Delicious Library.
- The trainer of the Queen's pigeons, an East Anglian with the improbable name of Carlo Napolitano, was at Sun City.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.