Translation of impure in Spanish:
- 1.1 [water/air] impuro, contaminadoExample sentences1.2 [thought/act] impuro
Example sentences1.3 (adulterated) [mineral/drug] impuro, con impurezas
- People develop many ailments due to impure water.
- The water is particularly impure and that's one of the reasons that many hotels are choosing to evacuate their residents.
- These deaths are a result of inadequate medical supplies, impure water and nutritional deficiencies.
- But part of the recognition of the Fall is to realize that though no person is wholly good or wholly evil, one is still obliged to fight on the side of justice, even if one's side is tainted by sin and impure motives.
- I'm not the only one either, who came here because they did something wrong or amoral or impure and is going to eternal damnation.
- His motives are impure but his impact is the equivalent of warming sunshine after a bleak winter of bitter darkness.
- Natural gold is almost always impure, being alloyed with silver.
- All are combinations of other media and thus, necessarily impure.
- Robert Penn Warren's preference for impure rather than pure poetry made the same claim as Cleanth Brooks's ‘Irony as a Principle of Structure.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the