Translation of impure in Spanish:
- 1.1 [water/air] impuro, contaminadoExample sentences1.2 [thought/act] impuro
Example sentences1.3 (adulterated) [mineral/drug] impuro, con impurezas
- People develop many ailments due to impure water.
- The water is particularly impure and that's one of the reasons that many hotels are choosing to evacuate their residents.
- These deaths are a result of inadequate medical supplies, impure water and nutritional deficiencies.
- But part of the recognition of the Fall is to realize that though no person is wholly good or wholly evil, one is still obliged to fight on the side of justice, even if one's side is tainted by sin and impure motives.
- I'm not the only one either, who came here because they did something wrong or amoral or impure and is going to eternal damnation.
- His motives are impure but his impact is the equivalent of warming sunshine after a bleak winter of bitter darkness.
- Natural gold is almost always impure, being alloyed with silver.
- All are combinations of other media and thus, necessarily impure.
- Robert Penn Warren's preference for impure rather than pure poetry made the same claim as Cleanth Brooks's ‘Irony as a Principle of Structure.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a