Translation of inadequacy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of resources, measures) insuficiencia (feminine), lo inadecuadoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of person) ineptitud (feminine), incompetencia (feminine) 1.3 countable/numerable (weakness) deficiencia (feminine)
- The cause of famine, consequently, is not an inadequacy of food.
- A further consequence of the strength of conservative morality is the inadequacy of sex education.
- More demanding tasks can soon show the inadequacy of low amounts of RAM.
- Any thoughtful president must surely have infinitely greater moments of inwardly perceived inadequacy.
- Like an avenging angel, the stranger forces the menfolk to confront their own inadequacies.
- A gaggle of girls walked past Jay tittering at his inadequacies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.