Translation of inauguration in Spanish:
- 1.1 (investiture) investidura (feminine), toma (feminine) de posesión; (before noun/delante del nombre) [speech/ceremony/ball] de investidura or toma de posesión 1.2 (opening) inauguración (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [ceremony/address] inauguralExample sentences
- He also performed at a concert during the week of the president's inauguration.
- You know, we talked about the idea of a potential terrorist threat against the inauguration.
- However, the main flyover will be ready for inauguration by December 2004.
- The Chief Minister requested the Railway Minister to fix the date for its inauguration, preferably next month.
- The inauguration will be followed by cultural events where at least 50 colleges are expected to participate.
- In Hannover, fireworks marked the inauguration of the AWD arena.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the