Translation of inauguration in Spanish:
- 1.1 (investiture) investidura (feminine), toma (feminine) de posesión; (before noun/delante del nombre) [speech/ceremony/ball] de investidura or toma de posesión 1.2 (opening) inauguración (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [ceremony/address] inauguralExample sentences
- He also performed at a concert during the week of the president's inauguration.
- You know, we talked about the idea of a potential terrorist threat against the inauguration.
- However, the main flyover will be ready for inauguration by December 2004.
- The Chief Minister requested the Railway Minister to fix the date for its inauguration, preferably next month.
- The inauguration will be followed by cultural events where at least 50 colleges are expected to participate.
- In Hannover, fireworks marked the inauguration of the AWD arena.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.