Translation of incapacitate in Spanish:
- 1 (disable) to be incapacitatedestar incapacitado or impedidoExample sentences
- The battle was over, and the only knight preventing his retreat was incapacitated.
- This largely incapacitates the biological function.
- He came by last night and attacked my servants, mortally wounding one and incapacitating the other and threatened me with my life if I didn't hand the gems over.
- 2 (Law)Example sentences
- The finding against us was that the worker did not show to the satisfaction of the review officer that he was incapacitated at the point in time he was seeking wages, workers' compensation payments and nothing more.
- Those physical injuries incapacitated her for her former job, but it was not suggested that they incapacitated her wholly.
- The plaintiff's case at trial was simply that she was totally incapacitated.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.