Translation of incarnate in Spanish:
- [literary/literario] (usually predicative/generalmente predicativo) encarnado she is the devil incarnate es el demonio encarnado or personificado the Word Incarnate el Verbo encarnado or hecho carneExample sentences
- Correct Orthodox belief says that Christ has one indivisible nature, human and divine, godhead and humanity fused and inseparable, that the incarnate Christ was fully human and fully divine at one and the same time.
- Herbert takes the incarnation with absolute literalness, often simply identifying the incarnate Christ with God.
- Firstly, it is the incarnate Christ who reveals the Father, while yet veiling the sinner from God's burning holiness.
- Whoever this being was, he seemed to represent beauty incarnate.
- This album is madness, suffering, pain, and sorrow incarnate.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ɪnˈkɑːrneɪt; ˈɪnkɑːr-; ˈɪnkɑːneɪt; ɪnkɑː-/
- [literary/literario] encarnar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.